What is the Noorani Qaida?tipyan acad
Noorani Qaida is a basic Qaida for beginners who want to learn Quran. Noorani Qaida is a beginner’s book in Quranic Arabic that aims to educate young people on how to read the Quran. The book uses Quranic texts to teach the exact pronunciation of the Arabic Alphabet. It starts with the Arabic Alphabet, shows how they link to each other, and how to form words using characters, and then those words include a verse.
Al Qaida Al Nooraniah is an educational method for Sharia and Islamic sciences, especially those related to the Holy Quran. It is mainly intended to teach these sciences to children, so it requires many educational skills.
Al Qaida Al Nooraniyah allows a child to follow tajweed rules while reading and correcting his exits from Arabic letters while reading the Quran even at a young age, as a four-year-old child can master reading the Qur’an and Arabic through this method.
Noorani Qaida Course :
During the Noorani Qaida course, it is possible to learn about the most important criteria related to the pronunciation of letters.
He recognizes its most important part, which is the movements of the Arabic Language, and the student begins to learn the spelling of the letters of the Language and intonation.
This method is used primarily with children and is used with non-Arab primary school students.
This course can be learned by those who cannot read and write, step by step, through the verses of the Quran.
Teachers of children and non-Arabs and teachers of learning disabilities use this course.
And the book Al-Qaida Al-Noorani is a book on how to read the Language, focusing on drawing the Quran.
And since its purpose is to read Quran and not just the Language, the author has added audio clips from the Quran for some readers who are reading and exploring the cutting and clarifying of letters.
The teachers at Tipyaan academy can speak different languages so the student can learn the Language they want.
The student chooses the time of the course as we have to teach at the student’s convenience. When the student is available, we can guide this time.
Tipyaan Academy makes the Quran learning process interactive through video streaming, screen sharing, apps, and multi-way audio.
At Tipyaan Academy, each teacher can attend only one class with one student. The teacher will give each student the appropriate amount of time.
So now you can study Quran on a PC laptop or any Android device at Tipyaan Academy. So now it will be easy for you to learn Quran anywhere.
Some Benefits of Learning Noorani Qaida :
- Noorani Qaida allows you to read the Arabic Alphabet leading to words and sentences with the correct pronunciation.
- It is only possible to read the Qur’an accurately by knowing the movements- Harakat. Noorani Qaida will help you learn the Moves – Harakat efficiently and effectively. It teaches you how to put letters and words together.
- Noorani Qaida can build a solid foundation for reading Quran with Tajweed.
- Noorani Qaida is beneficial to all native Arabs or non-native residents. Who can only read Quranic words once he knows the basic rules for pronouncing Arabic letters?
- Noorani Qaida is the building block of teaching Quranic recitation. If you are willing to learn Quran accurately, you should learn Noorani Qaida first. You cannot read Quran properly without knowing Noorani Qaida.
- Noorani Qaida is designed with a well-organized curriculum and exceptional exercises that include Quranic words and verses to master Quranic recitation.
- That will make reading the Quran easier than you think; you will learn the exact pronunciation of Quranic words and verses.
- It will start with the Arabic Alphabet – isolated letters, Joined letters/compound letters, connecting alphabets using symbols; after completing this book, it will leave you with the ability to read Quranic words and verses with the correct pronunciation.
- Noorani Qaida’s book covered all the Symbols – Movements – Harakat, such as short vowels; Fatha, Kasrah, Dumma and long vowels; Long vowels Huroof ul Madd & Huroof ul Leen, Standing Fatha, Standing Kasrah, Standing Dumma.
- Noorani Qaida helps children develop awareness, understanding, hearing, speaking and reading. It helps adults learn the exact sound of words and how to recite the Holy Quran with Tajweed rules.
Harakat In Quran :
These two words are used in learning the Quran, especially in Noorani Qaida. The word Harakat is the plural form of Harakah (حركۃ), which means movements.
In Arabic, we put specific symbols on Arabic letters like vowels but remember that Arabic vowels/harakat are not part of the Arabic Alphabet. They are written as marks above or belonging to the consonant to make the sound long or short, to join the letters differently.
11 Harakat of Noorani Qaida :
Understanding the symbols of Harakat/Movements/voices is very important. You cannot read the Quran correctly without knowing the signs.
There are 11 Harakats in Arabic:
- Fatha: It gives us the ‘A’ sound
- Kasrah: It gives us the ‘E/I’ sound
- Dammah: It gives us the ‘U’ sound
- Double Fatha – Also called – Fathatain: Gives us the ‘AN’ sound
- Double Kasrah – also called – Kasratain: Gives us the ‘EN/IN’ sound
- Double Dammah – Also called – Dammatain: Gives us the ‘UN’ sound
Three extension symbols
- Standing Fatha – Also called – Al-Alif Al-Sagheerah
- Standing Kasrah – Also called – Al-Yaa Al-Sagheerah
- Standing Dammah – Also called – Al-Wao Al-Sagheerah
- Sukoon: Used for consonants. It is shaped like the letter Daal or a small circle. A letter with a Sukoon symbol is pronounced by combining the letter before Sukoon. To make it easier, we can give an example.
In English, it’s like a letter that follows vowels. Example; Big; here we connect the letter “B” with “G,” but in Arabic, we have to put the Sukoon symbol on the “G” to communicate with the previous letter “B,” and “B” has Kasrah which represents the vowel “I.”
- Shaddah: It is shaped like a “w” if you see this symbol on any letter, you will have to pronounce that letter twice. Instead of writing the letter twice, we write it once and put a Shaddah over it, so it equals 2.
Goals of Quran Learning :
Learning and teaching the Quran has many objectives, and these are as follows:
The student who learns the Language of the Quran gains much knowledge in Arabic.
Learning Noorani keeps the student permanently connected to the Quran and his constant training to improve his recitation and understanding of the Quran.
Noorani Qaida course is one of the best courses to raise one’s awareness.
Dealing with the main object of the Quran is to guide people to divine access, which one gain by learning and teaching the Quran.
After completing the Noorani Qaida online course, most students will be able to know the basic rules. Also, recognize and pronounce Arabic letters with their characteristics. And students will be able to learn and read the Holy Quran with tajweed rules because the Noorani Qaida course improves students’ ability to recite the Quran fluently and read the Quran without error. When you start learning Noorani Qaida online, you can connect the Arabic Alphabet and words. And finally, form Arabic sentences gradually over time. Because there are different weekly schedules available for Noorani Qaida online courses of 30 and 45 minutes duration. So now it depends on you which one you choose.
Because this basic course is intended primarily for beginners and individuals, all brothers, sisters and daughters can apply. Also, to start with female teachers through one live meeting. These 1-1 live courses with only one private teacher ensure strong student-teacher attention. That allows students to easily recite the Quran with the basic rules of tajweed in a short period. We also have lessons ready for all online Quran students. All our teachers are experienced and specially trained for this course, which is the basis for everyone and affects other courses. And Quran teachers are available only for children and ladies.
Our online Quran tutors mainly focus on students’ attention, pronunciation and regularity as they provide quality education. And this is a challenge for students, even how to pronounce more complex Arabic letters. So book your FREE Noorani Qaida trials to see how our Quran teachers work.
Leave a Reply