Online Tajweed classes for sisters
By learning these online tajweed classes for sisters, you will learn how to recite the Quran properly and respectfully. But you will also get to know more about the recitation.
Learning the Quran with Tajweed means, learning to read it according to its rules.
This means reading the Quran in the best way, from the rules of tajweed to intonation.
Teachers, who teach this course?
We offer classes with female tutors.
Most of Tajweed’s tutors are Hafiz and experts in these fields.
Our tutors have graduated from Islamic colleges.
Tajweed tutors have satisfactory communication skills.
They have memorized the Quran and have a Tajweed certificate.
Quran Tajweed tutors offer a choice of courses in Arabic, and English.
Quran Tajweed tutors can simply transfer knowledge through their experience.
Why do you need this course ?
Learning Quran allows reciting the Quran correctly.
Aishah (May Allah be pleased with her) reported:
The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said, “The one who is proficient in the recitation of the Qur’an will be with the honorable and obedient scribes (angels) and he who recites the Qur’an and finds it difficult to recite, doing his best to recite it in the best way possible, will have two rewards.” [Al-Bukhari and Muslim].
To save time to master the recitation of the Quran.
Overcoming all the difficulties and obstacles faced memorizing Al-Quran.
Applying the rules of tajweed when reciting the Quran.
It takes you from any level you are in and are meant to build and improve what you know.
Who this course is for?
- kids and adults females’ students.
- The one who started with Tajweed.
- Those who want to improve Quran recitation.
- To recite Quran properly and practice Tajweed.
- The one who wants to master till Quran Ijazah.
What will you learn at online tajweed classes for sisters?
Quran Tajweed level 1
For those students who want to know how to recite/read the holy Quran, they will learn to pronounce letters correctly, and also will learn other basic attributes of letters.
Quran Tajweed level 2
Consists of the improvement of your recitation skills by applying the Tajweed rules you’ve already learned in the first level of online Tajweed courses, characteristics of the letters that differentiate them, and avoiding the (sinful) mistakes.
Quran Tajweed level 3
At this level you’ll learn the rules of Waqf (rules about stopping at the end of the verse or in the middle), you will also revise what you’ve learned in the first and second levels and implement it while reciting the Quran.
Quran Tajweed online Course features:
- We hire highly educated Islamic tutors.
- You can switch the course anytime.
- One-on-one classes with no distractions at all.
- Suitable for all ages, and all levels.
- Online classes are available 24/7.
- Free trial classes are available.
- Accurate classes without interruptions or delays.
- This will be directed by female tutors.
Online Tajweed classes for sisters strategy:
- Recite What You Have Memorized.
- Listen to Quran Recitation.
- Recite out loud and rehearse.
- Practice what you have learned.
- Revision for the previous lessons.
- Daily quiz.
Tajweed Course curriculum Advantages:
- Help to recite the Quran with the correct pronunciation.
- Starting with learning basic Quran reading lessons.
- To improve your Quran reading in Arabic skills.
- It allows you to memorize the Quran online from anywhere.
- An easy way to learn Quran from home.
- Will find out how to avoid such mistakes.
- Can specify the time and place, as well as the study plan.
How do begin Online Tajweed classes for sisters?
- Having the intention to start online Tajweed classes for sisters.
- Set up your time for the online Tajweed classes.
- having a trial session with our best female tutor whom teaching Quran Tajweed online for sisters.
- Start from what you end, and go forward to master of Quran recitation.
Goals of Online Tajweed classes for sisters:
- Perfection in reciting the Holy Quran.
- Making learning Quran easier for all ages.
- Online Tajweed classes for sisters aim to help females to recite Quran with the right
- Acknowledging and implementing the rules of Tajweed.
- Being able to read Quran out loud with beautiful recitation fulfilling our prophet’s commandment of beautifying our voices with the Quran.
- Learn to recite the Quran with Tajweed.
- To know the practical application of Tajweed rules.
Benefits of the course:
- Protecting your Salah.
- Get the Rewards for Reciting Quran.
- Helps you understand Quran better.
- Beautify Quran Recitation.
- It allows you to schedule Quran Tajweed lessons as often as it is convenient for you.
- Learning the Quran via the Internet is an affordable, convenient and effective way of learning, especially in our online world.
Importance of online Tajweed course for sisters:
- Learning Tajweed online reveals aspects of the miracles in the verses and proves the miracles in the Quran.
- Tajweed also reveals the beauty and eloquence of Arabic.
- Tajweed sets standards for reading a Holy book against reading a human-written book.
- The Islamic Arabic text protected against loss of identity when interfering with non-Arabic words.
- It modifies our reading style, by maintaining the correct application of Arabic grammar and grammar
- Being busy learning the rules of Tajweed is a greater reward on the Day of Resurrection than any other science.
Online Tajweed classes for sisters Course Contents:
Regardless of the level, it aims for the student to read the Quran best, and a regular and disciplined program is established for this purpose.
The content of our courses ranges from beginner to advance.
Foundation of Tajweed.
The rules of Noon Saakin & Tanween.
The rules of Meem Saakin.
Noon and Meem Mushaddad.
Heavy and Light letters.
Makhaarij and Sifaat.
Ahkaam Al-Madd (Madd Rules).
Hamzah (The Connecting & Cutting Hamzah).
The Silent and Pronounced Alif.
Preventing Two Saakins From Meeting.
Makharij of Huruf or Articulation Points of Letters.
Sifaat Al Huroof.
Levels of Tafkheem (encapsulates letters that are always mufakham).
Tafkheem and Tarqeeq of the letter Raa’.