Easy way to learn Quranic Arabic onlineUsama Ghumman
Learn Quranic Arabic at your own pace
There are specific terminologies when it comes to learning Arabic of the Quran (learn Quranic Arabic). The good news is that they are repeated and so this could benefit you where you can learn more in less time. Make sure you get these words understood so you can have a smoother reading of the Quran.
To all the Muslims out there who struggle with Arabic Quran text and have to learn Quranic Arabic: Have patience and Faith, Allah will surely help you when the intention is pure towards learning.
Allah says in His Book:
“Indeed, We have sent it down as an Arabic Qur’an that you might understand.” (Yusuf, 2)
The Quran is an amazing book no matter what language you read. But trust me when I say this; you have never really read the Quran until you have read it in Arabic. That is why you have to learn Quranic Arabic.
What is Quranic Arabic?
It is the kind of Arabic that is used in the Holy Quran. Quranic Arabic is also referred to as classical Arabic because this Holy book of Islam was written in the 6th century AD. Therefore, this form is different from presently spoken Arabic in the world. Although the sentence structure used in Quranic Arabic is the same as modern Arabic, it has its roots in the medieval dialects of Arab tribes.
How long does it take to learn Quranic Arabic?
The amount of time required to learn Quranic Arabic is not definite. It might take less or more time to learn Quran in Arabic depending on your tutor, learning methods, and dedication.
Learning Arabic for Quran should be systematic and methodological. You need to follow some defined steps in order to ensure that you’re learning in the right way. Each step takes time along the way, but with the right method and dedication, you’ll be able to achieve success.
And the answer to the question of the time it takes to learn Quranic Arabic depends on what level of Arabic you are looking to achieve.
Quranic Arabic course:
The Arabic language used in the Quran or Islamic scripture is called the Arabic language or the classic Quran.
It is slightly different from modern Arabic, which is used mainly in everyday life.
The main difference is a few words. Students will learn Quran in Arabic online and have a new perspective on the Arabic language.
Students who are interested in studying Arabic, Quran, or Islam, the Arabic language program, will be encouraged to have a basic knowledge of modern Arabic at a standard level.
Let’s learn Quranic Arabic from highly qualified and certified native Arab tutors to unfold the mystery of the Quranic Arabic language and its beauty.
- If you are willing to learn Arabic for Quran online, you need to hire a professional tutor who has learned it from a scholar or Imam.
- Learn Quranic Arabic effectively through well-structured plans that are skillfully designed by keeping different levels in mind, Our well-structured plan varies from level to level to meet the needs and pace of our students. So, enroll with us to learn Arabic of the Quran from beginner to advanced level.
- If you want to retain the lesson, enjoy the science of the Arabic language, and learn Quran, you need a highly motivating and encouraging environment.
- Learn to use the most frequent Quranic Arabic words in your conversation.
- Learn Quran with Arabic grammar in an easy way.
Join our Quranic Arabic online course, free lesson
Advantages to learn Quranic Arabic:
Although there are several translations available for the Holy Book of Quran, they do not have the actual text’s aura. Therefore, to understand it deeply, you need to understand the meaning of the original language.
If you’re into religious teachings, then you must go to learn Quranic Arabic.
- If you’re interested in the teachings of the Quran and Islam, you must understand and learn Quran in Arabic.
- Worship becomes much more meaningful if we Learn Quranic Arabic. We are aware of the meaning of the Quran when listening to or reciting it.
- Even our daily prayers are in Arabic. Once we have a full grasp of Quranic Arabic, then we are able to comprehend our prayers as well. Otherwise, we are unaware of its meaning.
How can I learn Quranic Arabic fast?
- Start with Basic Arabic Grammar: Arabic learners are relatively lucky because Arabic grammar rules are perhaps the most logical rules among all languages.
And it’s the first step to learn Quranic Arabic.
- Increase Your Arabic Vocabulary Knowledge to learn Arabic Quran and across many new Arabic words in your learning process.
- Learn Arabic from a Native Tutor: The best way to learn Quran in Arabic is undoubtedly an education that starts with a native tutor.
- Use Arabic Dictionaries: this should be one of the things you will do most often when you learn Quranic words.
- You are reading Quranic Arabic books to enhance while you learn Quranic words.
Ready to start Learning with an Expert Teacher? Get a free Trial now!
Browse Our Quran Courses:
- Quran Hifz Classes
- Quran Classes For Kids
- Tajweed Quran
- Quran Memorization Ijazah
- Quran Recitation Ijazah
- Basic Arabic Course for Beginners
- Norani Qaida
- Arabic Conversation Course
- Quran Stories for Kids
- Quran Tafseer for kids
Arabic for beginners:
There are many reasons for so much influence of the Quran on people’s minds and souls. One of them is definitely the revelation of this revered book in the Arabic language.
Major features of the Arabic language:
- It offers a perfect pattern of the roots of the words.
- No language other than Arabic holds a perfect and composite mechanism of elementary words.
- The lingual diversity and profoundness of Arabic enable its idioms to express extensive meanings in very few words.
Steps to learn Quran in Arabic:
There are steps that anyone can take to make learning conversational Arabic easier. It will take hard work, dedication, and time, but it’s certainly achievable:
- Decide which form of Arabic you want to learn: there are many forms of Arabic as Quranic Arabic.
- To learn Quranic Arabic you should start with the Arabic alphabet.
- Start with the basics: you choose to learn Quran in Arabic so you have to start with the basics which relevant to the form you choose.
- Learn to use the Arabic dictionary: in your way to learn Quran in Arabic, you will face difficult words, use the dictionary.
- Learn to read Arabic letters each letter separately with different Harakat.
- While you learn Quran in Arabic you can make a note of the words that are most repeated.
What You Will Learn?
- Learn Arabic through the Quran by exploring the basics of the Arabic language.
- Learning the letter of the Arabic Language through learning Quranic Arabic.
- Discover the most commonly used Arabic nouns, verbs, and particles throughout the Quranic Arabic language.
- Analysis of the different sentence structures and correct pronunciations of letters while you learn Quran and Arabic.
To understand the Quranic Arabic terminologies and expressions, it is vital to learn the grammar rules, root words, and translation efficiently.
Learning online will definitely help you comprehend the meaning of the Quran in Arabic lessons whenever you will listen to Arabic content.