How Can I Learn the Arabic Language for Freetipyan acad
Learning the Arabic Language is one of the top priorities of many UAE residents. Whether you’re new to the country or otherwise, Arabic is one of the most recognized languages in the world, and it is on the to-do list of many people across the globe.
Of course, there are incredible Arabic classes and tutors from whom you can learn Arabic Language, like our Academy “Tipyan Academy; we offer a tremendous Arabic course presented by a native Arabic Speaker from Egypt.
However, if you’ve not got the time or money to attend these classes or pay a private tutor, there are many other sources from which you can learn this Language.
Can I learn Arabic online? Like other languages across the globe, Arabic is one of the popular languages you can learn online. We created this guide to teach you how to learn Arabic Language for free without leaving the comfort of your home.
We rounded up some online courses, apps, and podcasts that offer Arabic lessons and classes for free. In addition to being free, these resources are designed for beginners who have just started their Arabic-learning journey.
How to Learn Arabic For Free
There are a wide variety of methods and resources from which you can learn Arabic without spending a dime. This guide will discuss the two significant ways to learn this Language.
Method 1: Mastering Alphabet and Pronunciation
The first step to learning this Language is getting acquainted with the alphabet. Our journey to the English Language started with the alphabet, and so is every other Language. You can search the web and download a digital or printable chart to study the Arabic alphabet.
Omniglot has a printable Arabic alphabet chart you can download. You can master the alphabet by spending about 30 minutes daily on one or two letters. Stanford University also provides a free interactive charge that you can use to learn how to write Arabic letters correctly.
After downloading the chat, the next thing is to study the different forms of the letter. Many letters in the Arabic alphabet often change shape depending on where and how they are used. A particular letter might have a different form if used at the end, middle, or beginning of a work.
The next step is studying English Phonology. Phonology involves English pronunciation, and there are many similarities between English and Arabic. English Phonology will help you understand Arabic pronunciation.
Method 2: Online Resources
You can leverage the power of the internet when looking for free and fast ways to learn Arabic. Here are some of the different wants you can learn Arabic online for free:
Download Arabic Learning Apps for Your Mobile Devices
One of the best and easiest ways to learn Arabic is by getting a mobile app. Fortunately, dozens of mobile apps are designed to teach you how to learn Arabic without leaving your home.
Most Arabic learning applications use gamification, converting your learning into a game to make it fun and interactive. Mobile apps are a handy way to learn any language, especially for those who like studying on the go.
These apps come in handy in helping you reinforce and expand your vocabulary while teaching you basic grammar. Many apps are designed for this purpose, but not all are free and effective as promised. Here are some of the best apps to learn Arabic from the comfort of your home:
- Duolingo: This is one of the most popular apps for learning Arabic. The app introduces users to Arabic vocabulary and grammar. They designed it like a gamified platform to make learning interactive, fun, and rewarding. The app has daily tasks and rewards to keep you going and bring you back daily. The app offers over 30 language courses for English speakers. Many people love this app because it is easy to use, and you don’t need prior knowledge.
- Memrise: This flashcard system allows users to create their own Arabic Vocabulary decks. It will come in handy in your journey to learning a new language. The tool also allows you to access decks built by other users. This feature is excellent for learning Arabic with others. You can download decks created by your friends learning the same Language as you. Memrise is a free app, while the paid version is Anki.
- TenguLogi: TenguLogi is an Android app that specializes in teaching you the Arabic alphabet. The app is equipped with easy-to-navigate lessons to enable you to learn the Arabic alphabet easily. The lessons in the app are represented as flashcards containing the letters, transliteration, a guide to pronouncing the letter, and how to write the letters in several words in a sentence. Besides teaching you how to write, you can learn Arabic grammar, vowels, and numbers from 0-99 on the app.
- Drops: This app will allow you to build your Arabic vocabulary, providing many opportunities to learn and improve your Arabic knowledge. It has a free and paid version, and the free version offers up to five minutes of study time daily. However, five minutes is a lot of time to learn new things daily.
- Closemaster: This app is designed to help you master your new Arabic vocabulary. It uses a “fill in the blank” system to help you get used to the new Language in Arabic.
Podcasts and Online Audio
Audio is a great and fast way to learn Arabic. Like a mobile app, you can go everywhere with a podcast or audio file. You can listen to it on the commute, while walking, running, working, or exercising. You can also listen to it while doing chores around the house.
Fortunately, many Arabic audio and posts provide systematic Arabic classes or teach people Arabic as it is spoken in the real world. Here are some Arabic podcasts and audio to help you learn Arabic quickly and easily:
- ArabicPod101: ArabicPod101 has an online platform where you can sign up for free and enjoy a considerable amount of Arabic content. The platform has Arabic content for every level, from novice to professional. It offers a one-week free trial to try out lessons at all skill levels. Once the trial is over, you would have to pay for premium material and advanced lessons. However, the free version offers a lot and will help you get started on the right foot. The lessons are designed to take you by hand and walk through real Arabic conversations. The teachers take their time to explain every word and phrase in the podcast.
- Language Transfer: This is an Arabic language course designed to run you through the basics of Arabic. The platform is for both beginners and advanced Arabic speakers. It is designed for intensive learning, so if you want to learn Arabic quickly, this is your platform. It offers many free courses, which you can access with your mobile phone or laptop. You can also download all “Introduction to Arabic” audio files to your phone or computer.
- Forvo: Fervo has many native speakers that speak the Language fluently in real life. It allows you to listen to Arabic words and improve your vocabulary. By listening to native speakers, you will learn how to pronounce Arabic words correctly. The tool also has a vast database and an excellent reference for pronunciation. You can also request pronunciations and download audio files to listen on the go.
- TuneIn: TuneIn has many radio stations from various Arabic-speaking countries. You can try out some stations to find stations you would like to listen to and learn from.
How can I learn Arabic for free? Online courses are one of the best options if you’re looking to learn Arabic without spending a dime. The beauty of online Arabic courses is that they are well-structured. They usually follow a step-by-step guide teaching you from primary to advanced. Here are some free Arabic courses to help you learn this Language:
- Madinah Arabic: Whether you know the basics of Arabic or are entirely new to the Language, this platform has the right course for you. It has two free classes for learning Arabic. The first course is for learners who can’t read scripts yet, while the second is for those who can read writings.
- Live Lingua: Live Lingua has more than 54 free courses from which to choose, and learning Arabic is one of them. The platform has audio materials and coursebooks to teach everything about this Language. It also teaches Modern Standard Arabic (MSA).
- Coursera: Coursera currently has about four different courses in Arabic.
YouTube is increasingly becoming the go-to learning platform for people who want to learn new things. This video streaming platform has millions of videos to teach you how to learn Arabic. With videos, you can learn from professionals and see body language, facial expressions, and other non-verbal aspects of the Arabic Language.
There you go! Those are some of the best ways you can learn the Arabic Language. Learning any new language requires time, patience, and persistence. Hence, you must be patient and follow your courses to make the most out of every learning session. Remember to practice what you learn, as it will help build your vocabulary and grammar faster.
Leave a Reply