Quran Recitation Ijazah
$20 – $160
If you already can recite the Quran and have idea about theoretical rules of Quran tajweed, but hope to achieve the high level of perfection, that enable you to teach Quran as well to others, this program is designed for you. Qualified Quran teachers having chains (Sanad) back to prophet Mohammed will accompany you in your journey with Quran and its Tajweed rules till the point that you get Recitation Ijazah Certificate.
- Additional information
Ijazah for Quran recitation
Ijazah is a reliable chain of noble teachers that go back to Prophet Mohammed (ﷺ), back to angle Jebreel who received the Quran from Allah, the Almighty is the result of course. What pride and responsibility is it.
About Ijazah for Quran recitation Course
This program is designed for those who have already studied Tajweed rules and practiced them for a period of time. In that course, one will recite all the Quran either from the Book or memory, before a highly-qualified teacher who is talented to pick the tiny mistakes, correct them, and explain its rules. The teacher would explain the rules of Tajweed again for students with some details and a deeper explanation. In the end, the student would be a unit of chain traced back to Prophet Mohammed(ﷺ).
Students can take Certificates in one or more of the Ten Qirat (Way of recitation) of the Quran. The term Qirat refers to one of the authentic ways by which Prophet Mohammed(ﷺ) recited the Quran.
Who can join the Quran recitation ijazah program?
To join Quran Ijazah Program a student should have a solid knowledge of tajweed rules before beginning the Ijazah in Quran Recitation Program.
At the Free assessment class, our expert Sheikhs will test students to determine if they are ready to start their Ijazah journey.
join for test
Why taking Ijazah with Tipyaan special?
All of our quran teachers have:
- A Short chains to Prophet Mohammed(ﷺ).
- Teachers are attentive to let students understand the meaning of verses and have an idea about their topics.
- Teachers make sure to totally understanding theoretical rules and their applications
- Teachers focus on ways and approaches of teaching the Quran as well.
- Teachers prepare their students to be Quran teachers
- Our approach is always to try to translate Qur’anic verses’ meaning to be applied to real life. Our teacher always asks: what shall I do if I know that?
- All our teachers are at the highest level of training and proficiency, males and females who are ready to make the full effort to provide the appropriate educational service for the child, as our teacher has been trained on effective methods to deal online with the student in all effectiveness.
Quran recitation certificate objectives
- Deep understanding of Tajweed rules.
- Perfect application for Tajweed while reciting Quran.
- Short-chain going back to Prophet Mohammed(ﷺ).
- Prepare students to be well-Qualified Quran teachers.
- Having an idea about the meaning of verses.
- Having an idea about mistakes that are common.
With Tipyaan students may also study:
- Different Islamic studies like Fiqh, Hadith, Sirah, etc.
- Arabic to understand Quran directly by themselves
Ijazah online content and levels
This course is designed basically for the advanced learner or those who study Tajweed rules and them into practice for a period of time, and they are ready to get their certificate of specialization.
In that course, students will study:
- Deep knowledge about Tajweed
- Perfect Quran recitation
- Common mistakes
- Ways to teach Quran
- What pride and responsibility it is to have an authentic certificate with a chain that goes back to Prophet Mohammed (ﷺ) through noble and respected teachers of the Quran. However, one should know and act according to the Quran if he wants to be raised high and be one of the people of the Quran who are the special people of Allah.
- It is said that every beginning is hard, however, we should start. We should start with the intention to get the ability to read Allah’s word, understand it, work according to it. Surely Allah will give help as He the All-Mighty promise in His Book.
- Learning the Qur’an is not limited to reading, memorizing, and loving it, but students must learn his religion from the Qur’an, understand its teaching, and put them into practice.
- Prophet Mohammed(ﷺ) was an actual example of the Quran as Lady Aisha, (may Allah be pleased with her) said when she was asked about the character of the Messenger of Allah, (ﷺ), she replied: His character was the Qur’an. (Actual example for the teachings of the Quran).
join our online Quran program for beginners, Clik here!
book 2 free trial now
|Duration of class|
30 min, 45 min, 60 min
|Number of classes/week|
1d/w, 2d/w, 3d/w, 4d/w, 5d/w
Premium Plan, Advanced Plan