Basic Islam Studies Online For Kids(Muslim Character Course)
$20 – $180
Different Fields of Islamic Studies aiming to build Muslim Character
This program provides selections of more than eight subjects that aim to give a general Islamic glance for students in an easy and exciting way. Students will study the meaning of some verses, stories of the prophetic biography, some Fiqh issues, sayings of Prophet Mohammed, stories of the Islamic history, general information, and more. Subjects for every field of study would be chosen carefully based on every student, his age and experience, etc.
- Additional information
- Course Content
Best Islam Studies Online For Kids – Tipyaan Academy
If you are a Muslim living in a Non-Muslim country. If you live in a place that lacks Mosques “Masajid” or Islamic schools.
If you are looking for a teacher for Islamic studies to help your children learn the basics of their religion.
If you do not have the time or talent to teach your children the basic lessons of Islam Religion, such as worship like prayer, intelligence, honoring parents, fasting, biography of the Prophet Muhammad (ﷺ) “All Prayers and Blessings of Allah be upon him” and much more important Islamic lessons.
If you want to teach your children all the basic and important lessons to build the character of a Muslim child. This is a call from TIPYAAN ACADEMY to teach your children the important Islamic lessons online with qualified teachers and under the supervision of specialized experts and teachers from reputable Islamic universities such as Al-Azhar University.
As the interest in teaching children Islamic studies at an early age is one of the priorities that parents should take into account and exert effort in it.
Islam studies Course Objectives
The Basic Islamic Studies online Course for children is one of the most important courses offered by TIPYAAN ACADEMY, as the goal of including Muslim children, especially those who live in Non-Muslim countries, in the stream of Islamic culture is one of the most important priorities of the Academia, which it seeks to achieve.
About “basic Islam studies online for kids” Course
- In this course, the child learns most of the important basic Islamic teachings that aim to build the Muslim character and these will be under the supervision of specialized, experienced, and qualified teachers.
- In the Islamic studies course for children, the child learns the correct Islamic belief that is far from distortion and also learns matters of worship such as prayer, ablution, fasting, charity, and Hajj.
- The student also learns the morals of a Muslim, such as honoring parents, respecting the elder, being kind to the poor, helping people, and being positive in dealings with relatives and society.
- In addition, the student also learns the biography of the Prophet Mohamed (ﷺ) “All Prayers and Blessings of Allah be upon him”, and lessons from the lives of the Companions, through useful and interesting stories for children.
- In the Islam Studies course for kids online, we are also interested in the teachings of the meanings of some important chapters “Surahs” of the Holy Qur’an, which children must understand.
What Your Child Will Learn in Basic Islamic Studies Course
The content of this course has been adopted and designed for teaching Islamic studies for kids at an age-appropriate level while keeping into consideration the specific needs and requirements of Muslims living in non-Muslim countries. By the end of this course, your kid will learn about many Islamic subjects including:
AQIDAH (Islamic Creed)
- Belief in Allah and TAWHID (Monotheism)
- Belief in His Angels
- Belief in His Books
- Belief in His Messengers
- Belief in the Last Day
- Belief in Divine Preordainment and Divine Decrees (QADA AND QADAR)
AQIDAH defines a Muslim and teaching your kids, at least, the basics of Belief “IMAN” and Islamic studies for kids that can deeply instill the love of Islam in their little hearts and make them strongly adhere to the religion. Also, Prophet Muhammad (ﷺ) “All Prayers and Blessings of Allah be upon him,” said: “If Allah wants to do good to a person, He makes him comprehend the religion. (Sahih Al-Bukhari).
Biography (SEERAH) and Islamic History
- SEERAH of Prophet Muhammad (ﷺ) “All Prayers and Blessings of Allah be upon him” and his teachings.
- Stories of the previous Prophets and Messengers.
Numerous great manners can be learned from Prophet Muhammad (ﷺ) “All Prayers and Blessings of Allah be upon him” and other prophets. They were sent as guidance to the entire human race to make us fulfill the purpose of life and achieve success in it, and the Hereafter.
- Selection of stories from the lives of the Companions “May Allah be pleased with them” and the prominent Muslim figures.
- Islamic Stories of animals, birds, and sects.
- General history of Islam.
Shedding light on our history when teaching Islamic studies for kids is crucial. It goes without saying that learning from past incidents and being aware of how thriving the Islamic eras were, are one of the main factors that form a strong and proud Muslim generation.
- The Merits of the Qur’an.
- Understanding of some Chapters “Surahs” of the Holy Qur’an.
- Etiquettes “ADAB” of Reciting the Holy Qur’an.
The book of Allah “Glorified and Exalted Be He” is perceived as a complete code of life. It has been sent as a mercy to the entire human race, not just Muslims. In addition to that, Prophet Muhammad (ﷺ) “All Prayers and Blessings of Allah be upon him” said, “The best among you (Muslims) are those who learn the Qur’an and teach it.” (Sahih Al-Bukhari).
- The Five Pillars of Islam.
- Ritual Purity in Islam “TAHARAH” and its benefits.
- Practical demonstration of the Prayer “SALAH” and the WUDU’ “the Islamic procedure for cleansing parts of the body”.
- Fasting “SAWM”.
- ZAKAT (Purifying Charity).
- Funeral Prayer.
- Lawful and unlawful “HALAL and HARAM” food in Islam.
Children get influenced by what their parents do before them. The earlier you teach them good habits and other Islamic studies for kids, the more likely these habits will be hard to break even when they get older.
- Studying a number of the most important hadiths of the Prophet (ﷺ) “All Prayers and Blessings of Allah be upon him”.
- Learning to apply what we learn in our daily life and take the Prophet (ﷺ) “All Prayers and Blessings of Allah be upon him” as our great role model.
Prophet Muhammad (ﷺ) “All Prayers and Blessings of Allah be upon him” was the best of mankind. He was a literal walking Qur’an as mentioned once by Aishah “May Allah be pleased with her” in a HADITH. Our main aim here is to instill the love of him in our kids’ hearts and teach them more about his SEERAH and what he advised us to do.
Islamic Manners and Ethics
- SUNNAN and ADAB (Etiquette) of eating, drinking, sleeping, using the right hand, talking, etc.
- General Islamic Morals and Ethics (Piety, Truthfulness, Peace, Brotherhood, Thankfulness, etc.).
- Islamic views on Bad habits (Lying, Gossiping, Backbiting, Cheating, etc.).
- Islamic views on Seeking Knowledge.
- Islamic views on respecting Parents and following their orders.
- Islamic views on respecting elderly people.
It is said that the effect of learning at an early age is like engraving on a stone. Also, acquiring knowledge and teaching Islamic manners for kids entails numerous rewards from Allah “Glorified and Exalted Be He” and is of great importance in Islam.
DU’A “Invocation” and AZKAR “Supplications”
- Learning the daily DU’AS and AZKAR (DU’A before sleeping and after waking up, DU’A before and after eating, DU’A after leaving the house and when traveling, etc.)
- Understanding the meanings of each of these DU’AS and AZKAR
DU’A is definitely the most powerful weapon of believers! Allah “Glorified and Exalted Be He,” says: “… and the men who remember Allah often and the women who do so – for them Allah has prepared forgiveness and a great reward” (Al-Ahzab Surah 35).
What Distinguishes Us?
1- We at TIPYAAN ACADEMY put every effort into providing the best educational services to our students.
2- We provide specialized Male and Female Teachers with the highest level of proficiency in the field.
3- All our teachers have been tested and selected under certain criteria, including that the teacher has memorized the Qur’an and graduated from one of the World-Famous Islamic Universities such as Al-Azhar University and the Islamic University; and that his native language is the Arabic Language.
In addition, he has an excellent level of English and has a high level of ability to communicate and interact with children in an effective and enjoyable way.
4- At TIPYAAN ACADEMY, we seek to provide the appropriate time for our students to do the classes, with complete flexibility in determining their own schedule.
5- Our curricula have been developed by experts in the field, which have proved effective and successful with our students.
6- All services that you seek in the fields of learning the Qur’an, Arabic language, and Islamic studies, whether for you or your children, will be provided to you by TIPYAAN ACADEMY at the highest level and at the lowest cost.
7- At TIPYAAN ACADEMY, we also seek to let our students reach the level of understanding and speaking the Arabic language to reach an understanding of the verses and meanings of the Qur’an.
join the free class here!
|Duration of class|
30 min, 45 min, 60 min
|Number of classes/week|
1d/w, 2d/w, 3d/w, 4d/w, 5d/w
Premium Plan, Advanced Plan
The power of the words of Allah is incredible, we are choosing verses of the Quran, based on the student case, and discussing them in a way to let the student receive the massages of the Quran easily with their different types
Based on the student case, we choses events and incidents from the biography of Prophet Mohammed focusing on some educational meaning
Muslim cannot go without knowing the Islamic rules that governs his everyday actions, here we focus on that rules according to the student age.
Islam calls the highest morals and etiquette, we present the Islamic ethics along with a practical and true stories
Here is the area of the wisdom of Prophet Muhammad, we go through the Sunnah sayings to achieve certain aims.
Our children are surrounded by many thoughts and ideas, this part aims to let them stand on stable ground
Stories have great effect on human hearts, and give our students a glance over our honorable history, and let them understand their religion better.
Through pondering in the universe and discovering its amazing secrets and how it works, student can feel better about the Power, Mercy, Knowledge of Allah