basic Arabic Course for beginners is the best choice to start with
A step to your dream to read Quran. From Zero level to read and write Arabic words
Why do you have to learn Arabic?
- A step to learn and understand Quran
- To be familiar with general Islamic Text
- To preserve Islamic traditions and identity
- For effective communication with Arabic relatives and roots
- To Enjoy Arabic impressive aesthetic and linguistic miracles
- To open your kids’ minds to the Arabic and Islamic culture
Who will teach you and your kids Arabic?
We offer you a chance to contact with teachers for online Arabic courses for beginners and kids who are native Arabic and well-qualified and skilled to teach Arabic online. Their love and appreciation that they feel toward the Arabic language push them always to have their classes interactive and innovative.
Our Arabic tutors assimilate Arabic and Islamic culture. They stand as a chance for you and your kids to come close to Arabic communities with their traditional customs and habits. We can offer you Arabic male and female teachers as suitable. Female Arabic tutors always good for young ages and kids.
At Best Online Arabic course, you'll learn
Who this course is for
This course is for you if you want to take you first step towards reading, writing, and have dialogue in Arabic. After this Arabic course nothing will be between you and reading Quran fluently by yourself except to know about Tajweed rules and practice them
Since it is a basic Arabic course for beginners and kids, there are no pre-requisitions required from students to join these basic Arabic classes. However, commitment, consistency, and preservation are always needed for any success.
Basic Arabic course features
Basic arabic course stages
Basic Arabic Course for beginners is the best if you want to take your first step towards reading, writing, and having dialogue in Arabic. After this Arabic course, nothing will be between you and reading Quran fluently by yourself except knowing about Tajweed rules and practicing them.
This course is for you if you want to take your first step towards reading, writing, and having dialogue in Arabic. After this Arabic course, nothing will be between you and reading Quran fluently by yourself except knowing about Tajweed rules and practicing them.
If you have zero knowledge of the Arabic language – actually Now you are just about 2 to 5 months away from reading Quran by yourself. Moreover, This basic Arabic course for beginners of any age will let you take a long step toward the Arabic language with its four skills. However, it is totally enough to start reading the words of the Quran, and practice Tajweed rules up to perfect recitation.
These basic Arabic classes are designed for those who are total beginners, or those who have little knowledge of the Arabic language. The teaching material, the education ways, the class atmosphere, and even the teacher differ based on the student’s age, aptitude, and pace.
This online Arabic course takes you on a rewarding journey of study, starting from Arabic letters, their different forms in the word, and Arabic letters’ diacritics, such as Fattha, Dammah, Kasra, Sukoo, Shaddah, and Tanween. You will surely perfect their application in words from general Arabic as well as from Quran.
In brief, the basic Arabic course for beginners and kids is designed to be the first step you take in the journey of learning the Arabic language whether you aim to have Arabic as a second language or only to be able to recite the Quran.
Basic Arabic Course for beginners
Everyone should learn the Arabic language to read and write; this is because it is the language of the Noble Qur’an. Without it, you cannot read the Qur’an or the hadiths of the Prophet.
It is also the language of eloquence and is characterized by the multiplicity of meanings and synonyms, and speaking it positively affects the eloquence and fluency of the tongue.
Learn how to read Quran in Arabic
Actually, learn to read the Quran in Arabic in the correct way without learning to read Arabic language is a bit difficult and you will miss a lot.
Learn how to read Quran in Arabic correctly is essential for every Muslim. Allah commanded us to read the Quran in its original language, the Arabic language.
Allah says in the Quran:
“(This is) a revelation from the Most Compassionate, Most Merciful. (It is) a Book whose verses are perfectly explained—a Quran in Arabic for people who know, delivering good news and warning. (Surah Fussilat, 2-3)
Learn how to read Quran in Arabic and avoid reading Quran in the wrong way which could lead to distortion or detraction of understanding of the meanings of the Quranic verses. Thus, learn to read Arabic helps us not wrongfully interpret the message and guidance that Allah sent us in the Holy Quran.
In spite of the Quran having translations in several languages, but learn how to read Quran in Arabic gives a full understanding of the meanings of each word.
Learning to read Arabic and learning how to read Quran in Arabic is important to learn the right recitation for reading Quran.
To learn Tajweed we have to learn to read Arabic
One of the conditions to be a Mufti is to learn to read Arabic very well and have knowledge of the Arabic language.
Learn to read Arabic
The Arabic language has become one of the most important languages in the world, as it carries the greatest civilization and the greatest message at the same time, in addition to being the language of the Qur’an.
The importance of learning to read Arabic
Arabic is currently the 5th most commonly spoken native language in the world! It is the official language in more than 20 countries, with more than 375 million native speakers, ranging throughout the Middle East and the rest of the world.
The Quran was revealed in Arabic. Thus learning to read Arabic, will give you a better appreciation of the Quran, its subtleties, and its meaning.
The main reason to learn to read Arabic is that Allah chose Arabic as the liturgical language of Islam. Thus, the Quran, hadeeth, and all Islamic teachings were provided in Arabic.
Although some Islamic teachings have been translated into English, there is a lack of flow with the meaning, and a true understanding will only be achieved learn to read Arabic.
Learning to read Arabic stems from the fact that it is one of the strongest bonds and ties between Muslims.
Best way to learn to read Arabic
We have no doubt that learn to read Arabic is an important issue for many Muslims, here we try to write the best. way to learn to read Arabic
Define your goals and motivation to learn to read Arabic.
The best way to prepare to learn Arabic is to create a language learning schedule.
The key to learn to read Arabic successfully is having the right resources and study materials Specifically, these methods need to work for you
10 steps on how to learn to read Arabic:
- Learn to read Arabic language and write its words is one of the main things that you must learn in order to be proficient in it. There are a set of steps on how to learn to read Arabic that you must follow in order to learn to read and write with it:
- Memorizing the letters of the Arabic language in full, reading, and writing, as it is the basis to learn to read Arabic, it is the main step on how to learn to read Arabic.
- Distinguish the vowels, the Sukoon found in the Arabic language, the letters of the extension, and the differentiation of the letters of the extension from the vowels, as they help to learn to read Arabic and write the word in the correct way for it.
- Learn to read Arabic letters each letter separately with the fatha, kasra, and damma, as well as with the letter Madd, as an important step on how to learn to read Arabic.
- The distinction between Noon Sakina, and Tanween while you learn to read Arabic.
- The distinction between the solar lam and the lunar one in pronunciation when you try to learn to read Arabic, and words that contain both of them.
- Writing the letter at the beginning, at the end, and in the middle of a word is a good step on how to learn to read Arabic correctly.
- Knowing the rules of pronunciation, writing Hamza, and training on that can differentiate between the types of Hamza as a step on how to learn to read Arabic.
- Choosing texts that contain 100 words at the beginning, writing them by heart, and writing texts that are larger in the number of words if you learn to read Arabic and write.
As the main step on how to learn to read Arabic; reading and writing are linked in a very strong way, the more you read, the more you can write.
- Talking to friends via social media by writing will be a step on how to learn to read Arabic.
5 ways to Learn to Read Arabic
- To learn to read Arabic you should watch Arabic videos and repeat what they say.
- While you learn to read Arabic you can make a note of the words that are mostly used.
- As a better way to learn to read Arabic, you should practice what you learn daily.
- Talking to native Arabic speakers would be useful to correct your mistakes while you learn to read Arabic.
- Attending Arabic classes to learn to read Arabic and use apps and online courses.
Regardless of their linguistic, cultural, and racial differences, Muslims form one community of believers. This community is based on their shared faith in One Almighty God and the guidance He has sent down to mankind. His final revelation to mankind, the Quran, was sent over 1400 years ago to Mohammad in the Arabic language. Thus, it is the Arabic language that serves as the common link joining this diverse community of believers and is the unifying element that ensures believers share the same ideas.
The original Arabic text of the Quran has been preserved from the time of its revelation. Of course, translations have been done into various languages, but all are based on the original Arabic text that has not changed in many centuries. In order to fully understand the magnificent words of their Lord, Muslims make every attempt to learn and understand the rich and poetic Arabic language in its classic form.
From this, it becomes important to learn to read Arabic.